10 Reasons Why You Should Attend EuroSummit '11,
Europe’s only Cable Marketing Conference
- Listen to high-level keynotes from leading industry executives and media experts.
- Learn about cable marketing survival tools in this challenging, ever-changing environment.
- Share best practices with industry colleagues.
- Network with top cable executives and media representatives from across Europe and the globe. EuroSummit is attended by a disproportionately large number of senior executives. (See Facts & Figures below)
- Find out who the winners are in our 2011 Creative Award Program.
- Gain valuable insights into the latest cable marketing, branding and product trends shaping our industry.
- Implement new marketing tactics that can have an immediate impact on your business and bottom line.
- Ensure that your organization is updated with the latest customer care strategies and lifecycle management techniques.
- Save on travel costs! Meet up with business partners!
- Enjoy the beautiful sites of Malta.
Q & A
What is the event?
EuroSummit ’11 is a unique two-day gathering that includes informative keynotes, panels, engaging sessions, networking events, creative awards and a party. Highly interactive and fun, the conference will focus on Social TV, the Connected TV, competitive branding and customer care strategies, On Demand advertising and a host of other key topics, technologies, product trends and best practices in cable marketing.
What date is the event?
22-23 September, 2011
What is the location of the event?
Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta
How many attendees do you expect?
We expect approximately 300 top marketing, sales, development and customer care executives from Europe and across the globe, representing cable, broadband, content and other important industry services. Last year, attendees included cable executives from 80 companies in 29 countries! (See Facts & Figures, below.)
What kind of people are in the audience?
CEOs, Managing Directors, Marketing, Sales and Customer Care SVPs, VPs and Directors from leading cable operators in Europe and across the globe, including UPC, Kable Deutschland, Virgin Media, ONO, Telenet and GET, will be participating. Representatives from content and other cable industry service providers such as AETN, HBO, ESPN, National Geographic, Euronews, Accenture, Convergys and Sand Cherry Associates will also be in attendance. (See Facts & Figures, below.)
Who are the committed/invited speakers?
For a list of confirmed speakers, please click the “Speakers” link on the left navigation menu.
Are there sponsorship opportunities?
Yes, we offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities during EuroSummit ‘11. Click the “Sponsorship Opportunities” link located on the left navigation menu to see what’s available. For more details and to become a sponsor, please contact the sponsorship committee at email@example.com or call us: + 36 1 475-1241
All sounds great. How do I sign up?
Please click the “Registration” link on the left navigation menu to sign up and take advantage of our Early Bird discounted registration offer. Note: a valid CTAM Europe membership is required to attend EuroSummit ‘11. Please renew your membership or join CTAM Europe before registering for the conference.
If you have further questions, please contact Audrey Hoffmann at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 1 475-1242
Facts & Figures